Adopt HRMS to Enhance the Maturity Level of the HR Processes at Your Organisation
In December 2009, he was also conferred the prestigious Bharat Gaurav Award by IEDRA in New Delhi.
He holds Engineering from Shah and Anchor Kutchhi Engineering College (Mumbai University)and MBA from IBS.
For human resources, the phrase “success is a journey, not a destination” is apt in many senses. As the business grows, the goals transform and when the fundamentals have been established, it’s time to move to the next step. However, finding the right balance between short-term tasks against time spent on developing valuable processes can feel almost unattainable – especially when it’s hard to know what exactly the processes should be like. The benefit a company gains from its human resources is often dependent on the maturity level of the processes in place.
As the age of digitisation continues to evolve, it has now reached almost every business operational area – bringing intuitive applications with comprehensive functionality to drive standardization, productivity, automation and scalability. HR tech solutions like HRMS are now enabling HR leaders to set best practices in their workflow processes to make the most out of their resources. HRMS can help automate a variety of HR functions which not only reduces the burden on human professionals but lays the groundwork for processes to mature helping businesses to improve productivity and save time and effort.
Streamlining Business Processes with HRMS Management
As the business landscape continues to evolve, HR leaders need to adapt their processes to meet the demands of the present-day workforce. The best way of streamlining HR processes is by:
• Reviewing the existing process and looking for possible areas of improvements
• Replacing manual processes with digitised HR management tools
• Integrating technology at each step of the workforce management
• Tracking the effectiveness brought about by digitisation or HR technology
Now, let’s have a look at how HRMS can contribute to enhancing HR processes within organisations.
Gone are the days of outdated recruitment practices, endless interviews and paper resumes. From sourcing to interviewing to hiring, digital processes can save time and money by cutting down on unnecessary costs associated with paper-based processes and also help in reducing errors associated with traditional methods. Other than that, HRMS also allows recruiters to:
• Share job posts on social media and automatically receive applicants into the hiring pipeline
• Automatically send offer letters to successful candidates
• Publish job vacancies and manage applications from a single place
All this enables HRs to have more freedom and control over the process, making it more efficient and streamlined.
Improved Employee Performance
With no real structure in place, employee performance reviews can become a draining and time-consuming process for everyone involved. However, companies are gradually beginning to realise that empowering employees with transparent, real-time and automated performance reviews enables them to identify crucial areas for improvement and drive employee motivation. HRMS helps HRs empower agile teams, allow continuous growth as well as serve various business needs. Additionally, it also allows businesses to:
• Conduct 360-degree qualitative manager, self and peer reviews
• Empower cross-functional teams to carry out their own reviews
• Automate performance review schedules, send reminders, and monitor the review process
• Recognize achievements
Automated Payroll Preparation
Investing hours on calculation, counting cash and writing a cheque are days of the past. While some businesses are still adhering to such methods, it’s no longer ideal or efficient considering the time and workforce investment. With the inception of cutting-edge HRMS solutions, companies are not only able to enjoy the benefits of an automated payroll system but also reduce errors and save time. Also, the most updated HRMS solutions allow HRs to:
• Automatically calculate the gross pay of employees, including salaries, unpaid leaves, allowances and actual hours worked
• Upload, review, and automatically send the payslips to employees - by email and mobile
• Configure the payroll structure as well
Elevated Employee Engagement
As per research, 41% of HRs believe that not fully automating manual processes can lead to lower productivity. Thus, it becomes critical to employ the right HRMS tools that can not only automate the manual processes but also enhance employee belongingness at work. Here’s how:
• It offers constant feedback which is crucial for employee engagement
• Data combined with predictive analysis helps HRs to understand why employees feel less engaged and ways to improve the same
• HRMS also promotes transparency in the organisation
HRMS software investment can be a good bet for every business as it can instantly automate manual processes and helps HRs better focus on the current priorities. From maturing the existing processes to improving the organisations’ effectiveness to enhancing employee experience and engagement, HRMS is surely the way to go for businesses in a rapidly evolving digitised world.